Luxury tan - Looks completely natural - Odour removed for zero smell - Moisture locking system for 72 hour hydration - Certified organic botanicals.
Available in regular
- Shower and exfoliate 24 hours before tanning with an oil free product. We reccomend Super fine body polish.
- Hair removal (waxing/shaving) should be done at least 24 hours prior to tanning.
- Avoid moisterising for 24 hours prior to tanning as even after showering residue can remain on the skin.
- When applying your tan, dont wear any make-up, deaodrant or perfume, body oils or lotions.
Immediately afer you tan:
- Remember the instant tan colour you see is only a guiding bronzer. Your tan will develop within 6-8 hours.
- Keep hands and skin completely dry for 6-8 hours.Do not apply cosmetics or skincare products over the developing tan.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire for 6-8 hours before showering.
Immediately after your tan has developed:
To allow maximum DHA developement, wait 6-12 hours before showering.
- Pale / Hard to tan skin: 8-12 Hours
- Medium / Dark skin: 6-8 hours
Shower with warm water. Once the water runs clear, use a shower gel containing to essential oils and pat the skin dry.
Avoid using skincare products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they will strip your tan.
Do not wax / shave for 24 hours as this removes layers of skin and will remove tan too!
Moisterise twice daily , with a product that doesnt contain essential oils like Vita Liberata Moisture Boost Body Treatment.Remember:
Results will vary on the individual. Pale skin will not be the same colour after tanning as dark / sallow skin.
Chlorine, perfume, deodrant, products containing essential oils, dehydration and skin health can all effect your tan result.